THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
I will reach the ripe old age of 28 on the 23rd of February.
Birthdays are a funny thing aren’t they? Some years I can’t wait for my birthday and then others I just wish it would go by without anyone noticing.
This year is a bit strange. I’m not dreading my birthday, I don’t feel like hiding from it; but I just don’t feel like making a huge performance of it either! I plan to spend a night on the tiles with some very good friends, the weekend before and on my actual birthday….well in all honesty I’ll be happy to receive a nice cup of tea in bed and a lie in!! (I’m getting old I think!)
Since I began VintageFolly back in late September, I have really come to appreciate my readers as though they were friends, indeed some of you have become so. I love writing for the site and the fact that you all like what I write makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
I thought it would be nice to give one lucky reader a gift on my birthday and here it is.
You may remember the Christmas competition I hosted for the gorgeous ladies at Eclectic Eccentricity in December? I just love their jewellery and I bought this bow bracelet from them, for you. I hope it will make the perfect present for the winner.
So how do you enter?
- If you haven’t done already, ‘Like’ the VintageFolly Facebook page (why not check out EE’s too!?)
- Comment below telling me the best present you have ever received
- The competition closes at midnight on 22nd February 2012
- The winner will be drawn at random on my birthday 23rd February 2012
- The competition is open Worldwide.
Good luck lovelies.