Eclectic Eccentricity Competition
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED 🙁
‘Like’ my Facebook Page to be the first to hear about new competitions
It’s finally here!!
Since I was ever so kindly asked to host an Eclectic Eccentricity give away, I have been itching to tell you what my prize is.
I am number 11 of 12 fabulous bloggers who have been helping Eclectic Eccentricity spread a little festive cheer this December and here is the beautiful piece that you could win…
As worn by the likes of Eliza Dolittle and yours truly, this little treasure, named ‘Like Peas in a Pod’ is my favourite Eclectic Eccentricity piece!
Would you like to know how you might win??
To have a chance of winning this adorable necklace,
- If you haven’t already, ‘like’ Eclectic Eccentricity’s Facebook page here
- While you’re on Facebook ‘like’ Vintagefolly’s Facebook page here
- Comment on this post telling me who, well known or not, is so similar to you that you are ‘like peas in a pod’?? (Don’t forget to say how you are similar!)
I have decided to open the competition to Worldwide entries as I have quite a few readers who do not live in Blighty!! The competition will close on Friday 16th December at 11.59pm and the winner will be announced on Saturday 17th December. Please see below for the house rules.
Competition Rules of Entry
1) The winner of each competition will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received.
2) Only one entry per person per blog.
3) Offer is open Worldwide.
4) No cash alternative available.
5) Prize is non returnable and non exchangeable.
6) Judges decision is final.
7) Entrants details will be used for the sole purpose of forwarding your prize should you win.
All queries regarding the competition should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to read my first ever blogger interview, click here
Good luck everyone!!