I love a good cocktail…who doesn’t?
Making Cocktails at home is a fairly new thing for us. Our friends recently invited us to a Barbecue and aside from the usual drinks, they served a full menu of cocktails! It was amazing and added so much fun aswell as flavour that I’ve started to try my hand at a little mixology myself.
For each glass you will need
Half a pomegranate
A shot of good quality gin
120 ml (approx) of ginger beer – alcoholic or not, it’s up to you!
- Fill a shot glass half full with pomegranate ‘jewels’.
- Squash the ‘jewels’ until they are reduced to mush and juice.
- Fill the glass with gin and mix.
- Strain the gin into a large cocktail glass.
- Top up with ginger beer and tap pomegranate ‘jewels’ in to finish.
Bottoms up! 🙂