I made potato salad as part of my Bank Holiday weekend as a Morrisons Mum.
When I was growing up, I loved making potato salad almost as much as I loved eating it! I’ve always added spring onions or chives but as with the pulled pork recipe, my American friend Jenna had some suggestions.
Jenna said that potato salad wasn’t worth eating unless you mixed a little American mustard into the mayonnaise and sprinkled the finish product with dill. She was right!
You Will Need:
Salt and pepper
- Chop unpeeled potatoes into chunks
- Boil until just soft
- Drain and allow to cool completely
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, dill, a pinch of salt
- Stir into the potatoes
- Add chopped chives or spring onions and stir into the potato salad.
- Season with a little freshly ground black pepper