If you made candy cane vodka like we did, you might be wondering what to do with it! (Here’s the recipe.) Of course you could drink it straight :-S but this cocktail is a far more delicate tasting and looking option!
I made a mini version of the drink (as I’m a little bit of a lightweight!). You can make any size. The best thing to do is measure the volume of the glass you would like to use and go from there.
You will need:
1 crushed up candy cane
2 parts candy cane vodka
1 part vermouth
a dash of lemonade
- Crush a candy cane and place on a small plate.
- Carefully wet the rim of your glass with a little water.
- Dip the rim into the candy cane to coat it.
- Measure the volume of your glass and divide it by three.
- In a cocktail shaker combine 2/3 of the glass volume of vodka with 1/3 vermouth.
- Add a handful of ice, seal the shaker and shake!!
- Strain the drink into your glass and if you like, top up with a little lemonade as this is quite a strong drink!
Enjoy a pretty pink Christmas drink